In today’s corporate world, reports play an important role as an accountability tool, a strong base for planning and decision making in the organization. On the other hand, presentation skills are also essential if one is to get the message across, convince management/the board or even persuade or influence others. Many people consider report writing to be a difficult chore, particularly in making reports readable and presentation to be challenging. This course has been designed to equip participants with knowledge and skills to write effective reports and to become better, compelling presenters.
- To improve the participants’ report writing skills
and ensure that all reports they write are logical
- To help participants learn how to structure reports in a logical
and professional manner
- Enable participants gain comprehensive skills
in using computer software to analyze and interpret important information.
- To improve the participants’ presentation
- To reduce the fear and / or anxiety people
often have in making presentations and therefore increase confidence.
- To train participants in developing successful
strategies for co-presenting, presenting at internal and external board
meetings, and at councils/committees
- To train participants in building
self-confidence when using visual aids to deliver presentations