This course is designed to help administrative professionals develop the essential skills required to be effective in a busy office environment. It will equip participants with techniques and strategies for effective planning, organizing and communicating confidently. The trainers will share with the participants the various tools that can help them manage time, prioritize, become proactive and work more effectively and efficiently.
· To clearly understand the principles of management and how they apply to office management and administration
· To know how to deal with difficult situations; difficult clients, difficult bosses and other challenging work related issues
· To learn and be able to apply the art of resolving conflicts at work
· To master the art of writing impressive minutes, reports, business letters, cabinet/brand briefs and other business documents
· To understand office professionalism, personal branding and managing office politics
· To learn how to make oneself more relevant at work and create leverage
- Teacher: Elaine Gombe