information management practices is a key focus for many organizations across
both the public and private sectors. This is driven by a range of factors,
including a need to improve the efficiency of business processes, the demands
of compliance with regulations and the desire to deliver new services. In many
cases, ‘information management’ has meant deploying new technology solutions
such as content or document management systems, data warehousing or portal
This course is designed to help Administrative Professionals ensure effective information management at the work place. The course will help participants to be able to integrate the various management systems in line with complex organizational structures and reporting lines.
By the end of the training, participants should be able to:
- Design, a Management Information System in line with communication requirements of the organization.
- Determine reporting requirements
- Comfortably input and process data in a Management Information System
- Document and share information in a Management Information System
- Effectively manage electronic records and ensure records security