This intensive course is highly participative and provides delegates with guidance on how they can build and develop key skills needed in the supervisory role. The course is designed to be as practical as possible, it includes individual/group discussions and simulation exercises. This course can be presented at different levels according to the skills of the delegates.
Specific course objectives
- To introduce participants to the basic Concepts of Human Resource Management
- To enable participants to understand the supervisory function and the role it plays in organizations
- To equip participants with a deeper understanding of the best practices in supervisory management including training and mentoring.
- To expose participants to strategies and techniques of improving performance in organizations.
- To provide accelerated personal, interpersonal and teamwork skills and assist participants to appreciate the leadership concept.
- To help participants understand their role in upholding the company’s reputation and growth