Emerging liquidity issues in a changing international environment requires a review of market developments in liquidity and cash management. Effective governance and organizational structures especially in the Public sector are critical for public Institutions now that liquidity issues come in various ways. This course will present new approaches and analytical framework for monitoring, measuring and controlling liquidity risks in the public sector.
By the end of this training Participants should be able to;
- Know when to borrow to minimize boring costs and maximize returns on idle cash
- Effectively manage cash and reduce on the institutions operational credit and manage risk
- Know how to deal with mismatches between the timing of payments and availability of cash
- Apply modern system to monitor and forecast cash flow and financial requirements
- Effectively analyze financial data from accounting system and for managerial attention.