Sound financial management of donor contributions in projects and programs is an integral part of the value process to ensure the appropriate use of resources to meet the intended objectives. This course provides thorough and practical understanding of how to apply project finance techniques to donor funded projects/programs successfully.
- To deepen delegates’ understanding of procedures to be applied for the management of the audit process of donor funded projects and programs
- Understand and appreciate major multilateral development banks and donor financial management guidelines
- Appreciation of the importance of monitoring and evaluation in Donor fund management.
- Ensure that Projects/ programs comply with donor terms and conditions including:providing supporting documents; right guidelines for procurement of goods and services; and meeting financial reporting requirements
- Effectively work with a diversity of donor funders with widely varying developmental aspirations and compliance requirements