The Administrative role is concerned with supporting the efficient and effective running of an organization. This not only relies on administrators having a good set of administration skills but also great attitude, strategic think and diplomacy.
This course has been designed to provide Administration Mangers, Administrative Assistants, Personal Assistants, Secretaries and those in an administrative support role with a set of skills and an attitude to enable them operate in a competently.
By the end of the training participants will be able to
· Plan , organize and schedule work in the required timelines putting into consideration the organization’s policies procedures and mandate
· Effectively interpret job descriptions , allocate tasks and supervise others
· Communicate more effectively with confidence and deal with stereotyping, insubordination and other work related conflict situations
· Record Administrative information and provide an audit trail for the office events
· keep well informed and up to date about the business sector they work in , trends in the organization and the changes in technology
· Know how to create positive results by tapping into creative thinking, positive intentions and sense of humor.